Welcome to Brandquad – a cloud platform for manufacturers that helps to automate the work with commercial content (“Brandquad”, “we,” or “us”).
Brandquad wants to inform you how we collect, use, and disclose your personal information (“Personal Data”). “Personal Data” is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual.
What Personal Data do we collect and process?
When you use our Services, visit our Websites or Social Media Pages, Brandquad may collect information, which may include Personal Data.
When you subscribe and use our Service(s), we may collect your:
- contact information such as first name and surname, e-mail address, also mailing address and zip code, mobile phone number, work phone number;
- other user provided information such as your image/photo (you upload), your company name and job title, your company division/department, line manager and other information provided by user when using Services;
- feedback information, such as name and e-mail address when we provide feedback or customer support from within the Service(s);
- account identifiers, such as username, account number or password, etc.; and
- automatically collected information such as information collected on the Services through cookies and similar technologies, which may include IP, web browser and/or device type, the dates and times of the visit, access, or use of the Service. etc.
We and our service providers may collect Personal Data in a variety of ways. Such information may be collected from you through the Services, e.g., when you register for Services or demo version, register your account at Services, use the Services, also sign up for a newsletter or fill out a form on Websites, respond to a survey, post data on Services, interact with other users of the Services through communication or messaging capabilities, or send us customer service -related requests. We may receive your Personal Data from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (including from people with whom you are friends or otherwise connected) and from other third parties.
What do we use your Personal Data for?
We and our service providers use Personal Data for legitimate business purposes, including the following: (i) provide you the Service(s) and fulfilling your requests; (ii) send you communication from the Service(s); (iii) assess needs of your business to determine or suggest suitable Service(s); (iv) send you requested information about the Service(s); (v) respond to customer service requests, inquires, questions and concerns; (vi) administer your account and provide you with related customer service; (vii) send periodic emails and/or messages via Services with important notices or information about the Services (updates, bug fixing, etc.); (viii) personalize your experience on the Services by presenting products and offers tailored to you; (ix) send you promotional and marketing communications, that we believe may be of interest; (x) send administrative information to you, such as changes to our terms, conditions and policies; (xi) facilitate billing and payment transactions for the use of our Service(s); (xii) data analysis, such as to improve the efficiency of our Services; (xiii) enhancing, improving, or modifying our Services; (xiv) collecting feedback to improve our website, customer service, identify usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, etc.; (xv) developing new products and services; (xvi) being efficient about how we fulfil our legal, regulatory and contractual duties, also fraud and security monitoring purposes.
We will engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you, to comply with a legal obligation, and/or because we have a legitimate interest. Our legitimate interest is the interest of ours as a business in conducting and managing Brandquad to enable us to provide to you the Services and offer the best experience. We will provide personalized services and/or send promotional and marketing communication either with your consent or because we have a legitimate interest. We may also process data upon your consent, asking for it as appropriate.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your Personal Data, please contact us using the contact details provided below.
To whom do we disclose your Personal Data?
Your Personal Data may be disclosed:
- To our third-party service providers who provide services such as servers and website hosting, data analysis, billing and/or payment processing, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, online advertising services, customer service, helpdesk solutions, email delivery, auditing and other services.
- By you, on message boards, chat, blogs and other services to which you are able to post information and content (including, without limitation, the forums and our Social Media Pages). Please note that any information you post or disclose through these services will become public and may be available to other users and the general public.
- Other uses and disclosures. We may also use and disclose your Personal Data as we believe to be necessary or appropriate, especially when we have a legal obligation or legitimate interest to do so: (a) to comply with applicable law; (b) to enforce our terms and conditions; and (c) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others. In addition, we have a legitimate interest in using, disclosing or transferring your information to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
Further details can be provided upon request.
The following types of cookies are used in the Websites:
- Essential website cookies – these cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our Websites and to use some of its features.
- Performance and Functionality Cookies – these cookies enhance our performance on our website.
- Analytics and Customization Cookies – these cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our Websites are being used or how effective are marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our Websites for you.
- Advertising Cookies – these cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you.
|Service Provider||Cookie name||Cookie type||Expiration|
|Visual Website Optimizer||_vwo_uuid_v2||3||1 year|
|1||When the session ends|
|Web Admin Panel||tildauid||1||4 days|
|Web Hosting||ai_user||1||1 year|
|Web Hosting||first_session||1||1 month|
Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device.
Uploading and storing of data via Services
User of the Services may store or upload into the Services data of commercial content and commercial nature. Such data shall not include Personal Data of your clients or customers. Unless we explicitly agree otherwise in writing, you will not send us, you will not disclose, and you will not process any Personal Data of your clients or customers on or through the Services or otherwise to us.
Brandquad does not own, control or direct the use of any of the data or information stored or processed by a user via the Services. Only the users are entitled to access, retrieve and direct the use of such information. Brandquad is largely unaware of what information is actually being stored or made available by a user to the Services and does not directly access such information except as necessary to provide Services (including to respond to support requests, provide development works, maintenance, updates, etc.), as otherwise authorized by you or as required by law. Brandquad is not responsible for the content of the data and information stored on its servers (or its subcontractors’ servers) at the discretion of the user nor is Brandquad responsible for the manner in which the user collects, handles disclosure, distributes or otherwise processes such information.
If any Personal Data of your clients or customers will be uploaded by user on or through the Services, Brandquad has no direct relationship with the individuals whose Personal Data it hosts as part of users uploaded data. Each user is responsible for providing notice to its customers and third persons concerning the purpose for which user collects their Personal Data and how this Personal Data is processed in or through the Services as part of user uploaded data.
You authorize us and the service providers we use to process your uploaded information in our systems to provide, improve, enhance, support and operate the Service(s) and its availability and to compile statistical reports and record insights into usage patterns.
Access, Choices and Your other rights (specific EEA customers)
If you are an individual resident in EEA, you have the following data protection rights regarding Personal Data collected and processed by Brandquad as data controller:
- If you wish to review, access, correct, update, restrict or request deletion of your Personal Data that you have previously provided to us, or if you would like to request to receive an electronic copy of your Personal Data for purposes of transmitting it to another company (to the extent this right to data portability is provided to you by applicable law), you can do so at any time by contacting us.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we or our affiliates send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing e-mails we send you, or by contacting us.
- If we have collected and process your Personal Data with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your Personal Data conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- ou have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
If you are our customer (user of our Services), we will send you emails and/or announcements with administrative information related to the Service(s) on occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our Service(s) is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an e-mail. Generally, you may not opt-out of communications which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you may deactivate your account and not use our Services.
How long do we retain your Personal Data?
We will retain your Personal Data for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained. The criteria used to determine our retention periods include: (i) the length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide the Services to you; (ii) when we have legal obligation to which we are subject; or (iii) as advisable in light of our legal position (such as in regard to applicable statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations).
After the cancellation or termination of Services you will have a minimum of thirty (30) days to retrieve your content/data hosted on Services. Any user uploaded information may be deleted after the thirty (30) days period.
How do we protect your information?
We have implemented reasonable technical and organizational measures to maintain the safety of your Personal Data. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your Personal Data. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Brandquad does not warrant nor guarantee full security of user uploaded content, data or information. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or store on the Services, and you do so at your own risk. We also cannot guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password(s) and computer or device, and to log off when using any shared computer.
If we learn of a security systems breach, we will inform you and the authorities of the occurrence of the breach in accordance with applicable law.
Do we disclose any information outside EEA?
Your Personal Data may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers, and by using the Services you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States and EMEA countries, which may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country. In certain circumstances, courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies or security authorities in those other countries may be entitled to access your Personal Data.
Additional information regarding the EEA: Some of the non-EEA countries are recognized by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of data protection according to EEA standards. For transfers from the EEA to countries not considered adequate by the European Commission, we have put in place adequate measures, such as standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission to protect your Personal Data.
Third party links, services and features
In addition, we are not responsible for the information collection, use, disclosure or security policies or practices of other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft or any other developer, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer, including with respect to any Personal Data you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with our Services and/or Social Media Pages.
Use of Services by children and minors
The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18), and we do not knowingly collect Personal Data from individuals under eighteen (18).
How to contact us?